Let’s face it, pumping milk is no fun. You may get used to it. You may get darn good at it. You may become an expert multi-tasker. But bottom line, it adds a whole lot of extra to your day as a working mom.
We don’t pump milk for ourselves, we do it for our babies. This is a completely selfless task and yet it takes so much diligence.
Therefore, I say be proud of your pumping self!
With Milk It™ I hope that:
- Milk It Kit™ will help lighten the mood of working mothers’ pumping breaks
- moms will take pride as they slap a Milk It label on those hard-earned ounces of PURE MILK!
- office environments will become more welcoming and supportive of nursing moms
- moms and their coworkers will giggle seeing “not for lattes™” when they open their company fridge
- moms will smile and remember why they are doing all this work when they see “Reserved for Baby”
- moms will feel good putting a “Go Mommy Go” sticker on their laptop, pump, bike, skis, etc…
- the Milk It door hanger will help ease that crippling fear of exposure by a coworker–it has to be a close second to the feeling experienced in the “naked in the hall” dream!
- the Milk It pump bag tag will help moms slide through security at the airport or identify their pump bag with ease
- we will hear from moms around the world telling of their pumping trials and triumphs
- Milk It moms will become a support system for other breastfeeding and pumping moms through our Facebook and Twitter pages or face to face!
- moms will post pictures of their Milk It Kit items on display at their workplaces or wherever they may pump!
to be continued…