Why am I so tired this week? I kept wondering.
But then, as I recounted the week that had passed I realized how my energy and time had been drained:
- 3 doctors appointments
- 1 evening birthday party
- Toddler gymnastics, a ski lesson and pulling 2 yr old (28 lb) Maile in a cross-country skiing sled
- 7 lunches packed
- 3 loads of dishes
- 1 sleepless night (throwback to newborn stage) due to potty-training and Maile's new tendency to remove diaper while in crib!
- 5 loads of laundry with 3 crib sheet changes
- 1 kid's haircut
- 2 playdates
- 2 kids peeing on the floor, separately, to get attention
- 1 toddler dumping a cup of hot coffee on the table
Collective hours spent on Milk It this week: 5.
Hours spent on everything else: umpteen.
Add in daylight savings and its effects on children's sleep patterns and it starts to become very clear to me why I am so tired and why I haven't been able to accomplish much with Milk It this week.
With products being printed as I write, it appears to be time to realign. Daddy - you take storytime!
Milk It creates Milk It Kit™ - the Back to Work Survival Kit for Breastfeeding Moms. Purchase the Milk It Kit and Refill Milk Labels at www.milkitkit.com. Milk It™ and Milk It Kit™ are trademarks of milk it, LLC © 2012. All Rights Reserved.