Okay so pumping milk can be a big pain in the boob, but let’s not look at the negative. Let’s look at the positive, shall we?
Here are some secret pluses of pumping milk:
- Your multi-tasking skills go through the roof
- You are redefining “Power Lunch” and will never take a lunch break for granted again*
- Your freezer has never been so organized
- You are creating a new superhero - creator and protector of liquid gold, able to wash pump parts at the speed of light!
- You have actually cried over spilled milk and got past it, painful as it was.
- You have become more bold, pumping milk anywhere and everywhere.
- You are not afraid to speak up to airport security to tell them exactly what is in your bag.
- You have become part of the support system for other breastfeeding, pumping and working moms.
- And finally, your sense of humor has really blossomed … as you enter the door to return home from a hard day of work and pumping and milk transport, you gleefully exclaim: “Milk Delivery!”
*You realize as you eat a sandwich while pumping and answering emails.
Please share this post with other pumping moms and maybe you can boost their confidence and brighten their day. Feel free to share additional pluses of pumping milk!
Sidenote: Milk It is a company founded to support moms and the milk they make. We at Milk It recognize that not all moms can produce milk and breastfeed. We would never judge a mom by her ability to produce milk or her choice to breastfeed or to formula-feed.
Milk It creates Milk It Kit™ - the Back to Work Survival Kit for Breastfeeding Moms. Purchase the Milk It Kit and Refill Milk Labels at www.milkitkit.com. Milk It™ and Milk It Kit™ are trademarks of milk it, LLC © 2012. All Rights Reserved.
milk it, LLC creates Milk It Kit™ - the Back to Work Survival Kit for Breastfeeding Moms. Purchase the Milk It Kit™ and refill milk labels at www.milkitkit.com. Milk It™ and Milk It Kit™ are trademarks of milk it, LLC © 2012. All Rights Reserved.