Okay so pumping milk can be a big pain in the boob, but let’s not look at the negative. Let’s look at the positive, shall we?
Here are some secret pluses of pumping milk:
- Your multi-tasking skills go through the roof
- You are redefining “Power Lunch” and will never take a lunch break for granted again*
- Your freezer has never been so organized
- You are creating a new superhero - creator and protector of liquid gold, able to wash pump parts at the speed of light!
- You have actually cried over spilled milk and got past it, painful as it was.
- You have become more bold, pumping milk anywhere and everywhere.
- You are not afraid to speak up to airport security to tell them exactly what is in your bag.
- You have become part of the support system for other breastfeeding, pumping and working moms.
- And finally, your sense of humor has really blossomed … as you enter the door to return home from a hard day of work and pumping and milk transport, you gleefully exclaim: “Milk Delivery!”
Sidenote: Milk It is a company founded to support moms and the milk they make. We at Milk It recognize that not all moms can produce milk and breastfeed. We would never judge a mom by her ability to produce milk or her choice to breastfeed or to formula-feed.
Milk It creates Milk It Kit™ - the Back to Work Survival Kit for Breastfeeding Moms. Purchase the Milk It Kit and Refill Milk Labels at www.milkitkit.com. Milk It™ and Milk It Kit™ are trademarks of milk it, LLC © 2012. All Rights Reserved.